[Gnso-ssc] Fwd: [Ext] Draft SSC Charter Review document

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 21:12:09 UTC 2017

Hello All,

We have one more task to complete review of the SSC charter.  It would be
great to complete this before the end of the year.  Attached is a draft
review of the charter that staff helpfully prepared.
Maxim and I have added our edits and concerns.
Please review and and your thoughts to the document.  I will have staff
send out a doodle poll for the week of December 18th.   I know this is
close to the holidays but I am hoping we can make headway on the charter.

Thanks all,

Susan