[Gnso-ssc] Fwd: [Ext] Draft SSC Charter Review document

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 21:18:24 UTC 2017

Hi

Thanks for sending this charter with suggested edits.
Can I suggest we register our edits in a Google Docs?

Another suggestion: can we close poll next Tuesday and do the meeting
on Thursday or Friday?

It's just that not only 18th is the approaching holidays, it is also
IGF week and several of ICANN will be in activities there.

Thanks