[Gnso-ssc] Development of process and criteria for selection of GNSO Rep to EC Admin

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Mon May 15 09:17:11 UTC 2017

Hello Julf,

I do support your point of view.

If the only reason for co-chair position is a possibility to replace Chair
in case of PTO or illness (time conflicts in our meetings can be resolved, due to rather small number of seats),
then 2 co-chairs is definitely an overkill, and I think that only one is enough.

Ultimately we can vote via poll for 1 question : 2 Co-chairs - is it a must for our Committee?
(and next poll (depends on result of the first) - Whom do you support for A Co-Chair position? (for TWO Co-Chairs positions)

P.s: I believe that in our case co-chair's position is quite formal and needed only for formal
leading of the discussion during the calls (or on the list in case of Chair's PTO/sickness leave).

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,