[Gnso-ssc] Development of process and criteria for selection of GNSO Rep to EC Admin

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Mon May 15 09:30:54 UTC 2017

Hi, Maxim,

Thanks, appreciate your views!

> P.s: I believe that in our case co-chair's position is quite formal and needed only for formal
> leading of the discussion during the calls (or on the list in case of Chair's PTO/sickness leave).

I agree - but as we have seen, the possibility that the chair has to
recluse him/herself from a specific discussion is quite real considering
the the limited number of candidates to fill the numerous positions we
will be called upon to make choices for. I guess there can be situations
where both the chair and vice chair have to recluse themselves, but then
again, I guess there also can be a situation where chair and both
vice-chairs would have to recluse themselves - where does it end?

	Julf