[Gnso-ssc] Development of process and criteria for selection of GNSO Rep to EC Admin

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Mon May 15 10:28:46 UTC 2017

Hi Julf,
Can we name the second in voting results co-chair as
"backup co-chair in case both Chair and the primary co-chair are not available"?

So we have this situation covered. (I hope we do not see the situation where all 3 are not available :)

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,