[Gnso-ssc] susankpolicy at gmail.com

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon May 29 16:52:40 UTC 2017

Susan, all, if I may make one correction, there is no requirement for (remotely) attending GNSO Council meetings. The representative, if not a GNSO Council member, could be invited to attend those Council meetings that would involve a decision that would need to be communicated to the Empowered Community Administration, but this is not likely to be the case for every single Council meeting. Furthermore, as it just concerns the communication of a Council decision, the GNSO Secretariat could communicate any decisions that would need to be communicated to the Empowered Community Administration to the representative instead as well. As all Council meetings are recorded and transcribed, it would always be possible to review the decision made following the meeting, as needed.

Best regards,

Marika