[Gnso-ssc] For info re fellowship mentor

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Wed Dec 18 14:38:28 UTC 2019

Thanks, Marie - under the circumstances it is more than understandable
that a minor ICANN formality wasn't his top priority.

As I tried to communicate in the chat, my only concern is a pure general
principle of being extra strict about proper procedures for people that
will be mentoring newcomers, but I am totally OK to accept the
application from Andrew.

	Julf