[Gnso-ssc] For info re fellowship mentor

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 18 17:47:06 UTC 2019

It is after all Christmas....

cheers Stephanie

On 2019-12-18 09:38, Johan Helsingius wrote:

Thanks, Marie - under the circumstances it is more than understandable
that a minor ICANN formality wasn't his top priority.

As I tried to communicate in the chat, my only concern is a pure general
principle of being extra strict about proper procedures for people that
will be mentoring newcomers, but I am totally OK to accept the
application from Andrew.

        Julf