[Gnso-ssc] Update and Request re: GNSO Non-Registry Liaison to the Customer Standing Committee (CSC)

Craig Schwartz craig at ftld.com
Tue Nov 24 19:39:27 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I have no objection to the requested extension. It would also seem the SSC
meeting scheduled for December 1st should be rescheduled for after the
extension period is over.

Thanks,
Craig

*--*
Craig Schwartz
Managing Director
fTLD Registry Services | .BANK & .INSURANCE
Mobile: +1 202 236 1154
www.fTLD.com