[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: Deadline - SubPro ODP Liaison poll - Complete by Friday, 8 October at 23:59 UTC

Craig Schwartz craig at ftld.com
Thu Oct 7 11:27:42 UTC 2021

Hi Julie and Emily,

If the Council did not come to any conclusion that it should provide guidance to the SSC regarding incompatibility of roles, then from my perspective it would be beyond the SSC’s purview to decide otherwise. I apologize for not recalling, as you noted, the SSC covering this matter in initial discussions.

I am satisfied and will complete the poll this week.

Sincerely,
Craig

Sent from my iPad