[Gnso-ssc] Gracefully exiting the SSC - Term Limit

Marie Pattullo - AIM marie.pattullo at aim.be
Tue Oct 26 17:21:38 UTC 2021

As being graceful isn’t one of my talents (I failed ballet, aged 6), I’m semi-clumsily jumping onto Jothan’s thread to say: I’m also termed out, and it has been a pleasure working with you all. Looking forward to seeing you around online this week, and (hopefully) in reality very soon.

Thanks to all of the staff and the members: you’re a very effective team!

Best

Marie