[Gnso-ssc] Gracefully exiting the SSC - Term Limit

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 17:36:29 UTC 2021

Emily and Support Team:
It would be remiss of me not to thank you all profusely for the excellent
support given to the SSC.

You have gone above and beyond  to make the work hospitable and without
pain. And I daresay, we would be hard pressed to find a finer set of
colleagues with whom to work.

On behalf of co-chair Sophie and members, please accept our grateful thanks.

Best
Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*