[Gnso-ssc] Gracefully exiting the SSC - Term Limit

Naveed Bin Rais naveedbinrais at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 17:45:09 UTC 2021

Dear All,

I am going to take my role as ALAC member representing
Asia-Pacific-Australia by the end of this week. Hence, I shall not be able
to continue as a member of SSC. A fresh call for SSC has already been sent
at the NCSG mailing list seeking new members. I had a great last one year
working with you all, and hope to work together in future as well.

Thank you all.

Regards,
Naveed -