[Gnso-ssc] Complete Poll by 11 July at 1800 UTC: GSNO Alternate Non-Registry Liaison to the CSC

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Jul 5 20:35:11 UTC 2023

Dear SSC members,

As agreed on today’s call, we are launching the poll for the GNSO Alternate Non-Registry Liaison to the CSC.  Note: We tested the poll and SSC members can skip any questions that they feel they cannot answer.

Once you have reviewed the candidate materials<https://community.icann.org/display/GSSCMO/GNSO+Liaison+to+the+CSC+-+Application+Materials> (you may need to login with your Confluence Wiki page (SOI) credentials), please complete the poll at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DHyuSYMmtYUMuc9WWOW9ERDWJCs3GZC3qczh529by4c/edit

The poll will close on Tuesday, 11 July at 1800 UTC.

Kind regards,
Caitlin, Emily, and Julie