[Gnso-ssc] Notes & Action Items - SSC meeting - 05 July 2023 at 1400 UTC

Alan Woods alan at identity.digital
Fri Jul 7 13:32:14 UTC 2023

Thank you Arinola, That is indeed exceptionally helpful.

Thank you for providing the additional context into the candidate!

Alan

*Alan Woods*

Director, Compliance & Policy

Donuts and Afilias have rebranded to Identity Digital.

*identity.digital <http://identity.digital>*

NOTE: This electronic message, including any attachments, may include
privileged, confidential and/or inside information owned by Identity
Digital Inc. . Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.

Please note my working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not
feel obligated to respond to this e-mail outside of your normal working
hours unless I have noted this is urgent.