[Gnso-ssc] [Ext] Re: Notes & Action Items - SSC meeting - 05 July 2023 at 1400 UTC

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Fri Jul 7 13:31:53 UTC 2023

Many thanks Arinola for this extremely helpful information.

Kind regards,
Emily, Caitlin, and Julie

From: Arinola Akinyemi <jolakin69 at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 7, 2023 at 9:27 AM
To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>
Cc: "gnso-ssc at icann.org" <gnso-ssc at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [Gnso-ssc] Notes & Action Items - SSC meeting - 05 July 2023 at 1400 UTC

Dear Colleagues,

As promised during our call on the 5th, I was able to reach out to other stakeholders from Nigeria with respect to the candidate (John Gbadamosi).

I was able to confirm his membership of the NCUC and NCSG. I was also able to reach out to the Outgone President of ISOC Nigeria who currently is a BOT member of ISOC global during whose tenure he served as a Co-chair of a Working Group, and he gave a good recommendation of his ability to perform creditably in the newly sought role.

Additionally, I did reach out to the immediate past Vice Chair of the SSC (Peter Akinyemi) who is also knows him and believes he would do well in the role.

I hope this helps.
Kind regards,

Arinola Akinyemi(Ms)
CEO,  DigiSphere Limited &Omar Ventures Limited
Founder,  DigiSphere Center for Digital Creativity(DCDC)