[Gnso-ssc] Notes & Action Items - SSC meeting - 05 July 2023 at 1400 UTC

Arinola Akinyemi jolakin69 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 13:26:53 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

As promised during our call on the 5th, I was able to reach out to other
stakeholders from Nigeria with respect to the candidate (John Gbadamosi).

I was able to confirm his membership of the NCUC and NCSG. I was also able
to reach out to the Outgone President of ISOC Nigeria who currently is a
BOT member of ISOC global during whose tenure he served as a Co-chair of a
Working Group, and he gave a good recommendation of his ability to perform
creditably in the newly sought role.

Additionally, I did reach out to the immediate past Vice Chair of the SSC
(Peter Akinyemi) who is also knows him and believes he would do well in the
role.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Arinola Akinyemi(Ms)
CEO,  DigiSphere Limited &Omar Ventures Limited
Founder,  DigiSphere Center for Digital Creativity(DCDC)