[Gnso-ssc] Confirmation: Volunteers for SSC Chair and Vice Chair(s)

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Feb 15 18:30:37 UTC 2024

Hi Arsène,

Thanks so much for your helpful clarification!

SSC members,

To confirm, staff will submit the following names to be inserted into the motion to be confirmed by the GNSO Council via a motion on the consent agenda at the Council meeting later today.

Karen Day – SSC Chair
Segunfunmi Olajide – SSC Vice Chair

Thank you to our volunteers and to everyone for your participation in this process.

Kind regards,
Julie