[Gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl] For final review - revised working principles document

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Feb 24 01:21:23 UTC 2014

You guys did great work last Thursday.  The principles document looks very good and the organization of it seems very clear and logical to me.  Other than one think that is repeated as shown with two comments in the attached file, it looks very close to being  ready to send to the full WG.  I am assuming that our agenda for our call this coming Thursday will be to make any final tweaks, after which we would send it to the full WG so that they can review it before the WG call on 5 March.  Is that correct?

What is the thinking with regard to the Notes to Pass Back to the WG?  Is the assumption that we do not need to develop any principles for these items?  What expectations for the WG are there?

Chuck