[Gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl] For final review - revised working principles document

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Feb 24 08:18:27 UTC 2014

Chuck, those on the call felt the document was ready for submission to the
full WG and a deadline was set for Wednesday 26 February following which,
provided no substantive comments were raised, the proposed working
principles would be submitted to the full WG for review. As such, no
sub-team call has been scheduled for coming Thursday.

In relation to the notes, these were initially incorporated as 'explanatory
notes', but in reviewing these, the sub-team members on the call agreed that
these were more items to be considered / addressed as part of the WG
deliberations on the charter questions. As a result, these were included in
a separate document, the idea being that if additional comments / issues are
raised as part of the WG review that belong in this category, these can just
get added there.

If I've misstated anything, I'm sure others will chime in ;-)

Best regards,

Marika