[Gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl] For final review - revised working principles document

Nic Steinbach nic at name.com
Mon Feb 24 20:50:10 UTC 2014

Hi Chuck,

I had a suggestion in that first email, but here is another suggestion that
I think makes it a little more concrete.

"The development and implementation of policy must have a basis in and
adhere to standards of fairness, notice, transparency, integrity,
objectivity, predictability and due process consistent with ICANN's core
values [link to values]."

Quite a mouthful, but it is a pretty straightforward approach to capturing
all of the descriptors in both of the sentences. I also didn't want to have
the word "principle" in a principle.

As you said I would roll it into section B.

What do you (and others) think?

-Nic