[Gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl] For your review - updated working principles document

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Jan 24 14:33:09 UTC 2014

Thank you very much Marika.

All - as requested at the end of our call yesterday, please do the following before our call next Thursday:

1.       Review the redlined changes made in the principles to date and communicate any corrections or additional edits on this list; note that we will only discuss these principles next week if someone raises an issue that requires further discussion and/or confirmation by the sub-team.

2.       After Avri submits some edits to policy a under Policy and the Community at the bottom of page 3, please communicate on this list any comments or changes you want to propose.

3.       Feel free to add comments to those that have already been submitted for the proposed principles in the rest of the document; we will start our main discussion next week with Policy and Community at the bottom of page 3.  Please add your comments to the latest version of the document, save it using a modified name and send it to the list.

Thanks again for the excellent work in our meeting yesterday and for all of the comments that have been submitted on our list.

Chuck