[Gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl] For your review - updated working principles document

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jan 30 16:04:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 24-Jan-14 09:33, Gomes, Chuck wrote:
> 2.After Avri submits some edits to policy a under Policy and the
> Community at the bottom of page 3, please communicate on this list any
> comments or changes you want to propose.

Oops, did not read the list after the meeting until now when I started
preparing for the meeting.  Must learn to read it earlier

How about:

a.	In policy development efforts it is the responsibility of the
originating SO to do a community impact analysis as part of its policy
process.  As part of its processes the SO must provide timely
notification to the rest of the community about the policy development
efforts and implementation issues in which it is engaged.  It is the
responsibility of the other SOs and ACs, and stakeholders in general, to
determine whether or not they are impacted by an activity, and to
provide their input in a timely manner. The originating SO is
responsible for reviewing and considering all such input. Final
documents should include reference to the input received and its
disposition in the final outcome.

avri