[GNSO-TPR] Comments due tomorrow...

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Tue Aug 3 18:57:32 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I did not want to waste valuable call time on this issue today.  I should
have spoken up earlier about the unreasonable timeframe to require
constituency comments be drafted in July.   Anyway now I do need to note
that the IPC written comments will not be ready by tomorrow.  We have
struggled to coordinate during the July holiday season (for many).  But we
are fully in motion now.  We are still taking input and drafting responses,
and hope to have a constituency position at least as to the Phase 1
questions in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Best,
Mike

[image: Logo]