[GNSO-TPR] Comments due tomorrow...

Roger D Carney rcarney at godaddy.com
Wed Aug 4 13:44:06 UTC 2021

Dear Mike,

Thank you for letting us know about the anticipated timeline for receiving the IPC's comments. All comments are greatly appreciated and as we are early in the process, I am hopeful we can incorporate the IPC comments without too much disruption. The Working Group will begin reviewing and incorporating the written input it receives into the discussion beginning on next week's call. To the extent that a group submits comments after today's deadline, members representing the group will be responsible for making sure that that the group’s input is incorporated into the discussion appropriately, hopefully without interrupting the flow of the deliberations.

We look forward to receiving the IPC’s response.

Kind regards,
Roger