[GNSO-TPR] Final Reminder - Deadline for feedback 24 June:Draft outreach document requesting early input from SO/AC/SG/Cs

Sarah Wyld swyld at tucows.com
Wed Jun 23 18:08:10 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I thought we had confirmed at recent meetings that transferring DNS settings is not in scope for this PDP as it was not included in the scoping paper, issues report, etc. As such, I’m concerned that if we add in questions on that topic to our request for early input it will confuse responders and set inaccurate expectations about what is in scope here.

I do agree with the comment on point d4, "thin” is out of place. Perhaps it could say “In cases where the Registry holds registration data, the Gaining Registrar obtains information from the Registry.”

Thanks,

--
Sarah Wyld, CIPP/E

Policy & Privacy Manager