[GNSO-TPR] Final Reminder - Deadline for feedback 24 June: Draft outreach document requesting early input from SO/AC/SG/Cs

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Fri Jun 25 18:49:05 UTC 2021

I do not believe 'we' have agreed that DNS transfer is outside the scope of
anything, though I have read the registrar representatives' opinion to that
effect.  It seems worth some further discussion because, from a user
perspective in typical situations (even if they are not aware of this...),
DNS transfer is an extremely critical component of domain name transfer.
At a minimum, it seems worthy of community input as to future work, if
indeed we do agree it is not in present scope.  Of course, we also could
agree to seek a charter amendment to change the scope, if indeed that is
necessary.

We should talk about this some more, and hear more from people outside the
CPH about it.

[image: Logo]

Mike Rodenbaugh

address: