[GNSO-TPR] A few issues

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Fri Jun 10 07:25:08 UTC 2022

The IPC also is interested in the issue of transfer fees.  I do not know
the history of discussion of that issue, but think it should be in scope of
the TPR.

I also agree that policy decisions should never be made during WG calls,
and only after presentation for discussion on the list.  I believe that is
consistent with the PDP Manual and generally how this WG has been conducted
at least until recently.

[image: Logo]

Mike Rodenbaugh

address: