[gtld-tech] URS-Technical Requirements conference call
alexander.mayrhofer at nic.at
Thu Aug 8 07:13:38 UTC 2013
i wasn't able to make the call yesterday. Is there a recording available yet?
Von: gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org [mailto:gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org] Im Auftrag von Gustavo Lozano
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 01. August 2013 02:29
An: gtld-tech at icann.org
Betreff: [gtld-tech] URS-Technical Requirements conference call
In response to your requests, we are happy to schedule a teleconference to discuss feedback on the URS-Technical Requirements document sent on 8 July. The teleconference will focus on the attached document and questions or concerns you may have related to what is outlined in the requirements document.
The proposed date and time for the conference call is Wednesday, August 7, 2013 from 20:00:00 to 22:00:00 UTC.
Please login to: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/urs<http://icann.adobeconnect.com/tmch>
The requirements for URS are detailed in the AGB pp. 299 to 309.
The proposed topics for discussion are:
• Communication mechanisms between Registries and URS providers. PGP or S/MIME to sign emails?.
• Implementing the URS lock.
• Domain name life cycle of URS locked and suspended domain names.
• How the URS lock affects the "normal" business processes of Registrars.
• Interaction between Registries and Registrars. Is EPP support required?
• Redirection and storing the current state of the domain name for the rollback.
If you feel that other topics should be addressed during the conference call please propose them and I will add them to the list of topics.
If you want to send alternative proposals that comply with the requirements in the AGB, feel free to send those to the list and we can discuss them during the conference call.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gtld-tech