[gtld-tech] Specification 5 - Country names... again..

Vishal Jain veesh at google.com
Thu Dec 5 16:17:16 UTC 2013

Hey Guys, Veesh here from Charleston Road Registry. Big thanks all who
helped curate the GitHub repository. Out of curiosity, is the current text
in the Github section 4.3 based on the data pulled directly from UN
contacts by Luis or the machine translated text mentioned by John?

Cheers
veesh

--
Vishal Jain