gtld-tech URS technical requeriments

Gustavo Lozano gustavo.lozano at icann.org
Mon Jul 8 22:01:47 UTC 2013

Colleagues,

Attached you will find a draft version of the URS technical requirements.

You can find more information of how URS works here:
http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/urs/rules-28jun13-en.pdf

The AGB provides high-level requirements regarding the URS procedures; the
objective of the attached document is to define the detailed technical
requirements for Registries and Registrars.

Another document with the technical requirements for the URS provider is
going to be published soon, but right now we want to obtain feedback
regarding the requirements for Registries and Registrars.

Please provide your feedback no later than Tuesday 23 of July.

If you are going to be in Durban, send me an email and we can arrange an
informal discussion about this.

Regards,
Gustavo