[gtld-tech] gtld-tech URS technical requeriments

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Mon Jul 8 22:29:03 UTC 2013

> Please provide your feedback no later than Tuesday 23 of July.

Thanks for publishing this.

Unfortunately, the "URS Lock with Redirection" spec is a security disaster
for e-mail, pariticularly since, as I understand it, a typical use for the
URS will be to deal with typosquats of famous names such as páypàl.tld.

Do we just send comments to you or is there a more formal place?  I
expect that several anti-abuse organizations will want to weigh in.

R's,
John