[gtld-tech] URS technical requeriments

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Jul 8 22:47:27 UTC 2013

Gustavo

Just some initial thoughts ..

Section 4:

"Registrar MUST handle payments .. "

Sorry, but I don't see how that's going to work

The complainant has to enter into a contractual agreement with us as a registrar before we will accept payments from them ie. accept our terms and conditions etc.,

And the complainant may wish to move the domain to their preferred registrar etc.,

Also I can see plenty of obligations on registries and several on registrars, but will the URS provider actually inform us, as a registrar, of domains subject to URS?

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon