gtld-tech Clarifications to the registry monthly transactions report for new gTLDs

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Wed Jun 26 01:59:10 UTC 2013

Colleagues,

I've attached a draft of the updated section of Specification 3 for the
new gTLDs related to the registry monthly transactions report. The
attached file contains clarifications on what each of the fields mean.

We are looking to see if the new proposed text makes clearer the intent on
each field. We are not looking to change the meaning.

Your kind and timely review would be greatly appreciated by this Thursday,
27 June at 15:00 UTC. Apologies for the short notice.

Regards,

--
Francisco.