[gtld-tech] 3rd Call for Presentations for TechDay at ICANN Buenos Aires

Jothan Frakes jothan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 19:53:39 UTC 2013

Hi Eberhard-

If there is a spot to briefly present on it, I would be grateful to do a
brief presentation on the Public Suffix List (PSL) [http://publicsuffix.org],
what it is / how to review or update the entries for ccTLD managers.

I could also describe the updates to the IDN behavior in Firefox
(elimination of static "white list").

This would be brief, perhaps 10-15 minutes at most unless Q&A runs longer.

This would be done in my volunteer efforts with Mozilla, and the objective
of it would be to help the developer community with ccTLDs and will
ultimately improve end-user experience.

-Jothan

Volunteer, Mozilla Project
Skype: jothan.frakes