[gtld-tech] Specification 5 - Country names... again..

Alexander Mayrhofer alexander.mayrhofer at nic.at
Thu Nov 28 08:13:32 UTC 2013

Thanks for the great work, really looks usable...

Two small things:

a) https://github.com/centralnic/spec5-reserved-names/blob/master/S5.4.3.txt seems to contain at least two empty lines

b) I found it very useful to keep the ISO3166 code with all the country names, specifically for scripts that are unreadable to me. Would be an option to extend the txt files to csv files, like

Austria;AT
Autriche;AT

I think that would prove very useful..

Alex