[gtld-tech] [CZDS]-Bulk Zone File Access Fail

xiejg xiejg at conac.cn
Tue Feb 25 09:21:31 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

We have got a problem when ICANN tends to download the bulk zone file from our sftp server.
We have already put the zone file there, but the result returns from us shows that No zone files found within the past 3 days.

The files under the top-levl directory of the sftp server are:
*    xn--xxxx.zone.gz
*    xn--xxxx.zone.gz.md5
*    xn--xxxx.zone.gz.sig

Complied with the AGB specification 4,section 2.

And from the log we found that ICANN can login successfully.

Does any one encounter this problem, and give me a hand, thanks very much!

Kind regards,
Jiagui Xie

xiejg