[gtld-tech] Specification 5 - Country names... again..

Colosi, John jcolosi at verisign.com
Wed Jan 8 18:41:27 UTC 2014

Hi Gavin,

I forked the Reserved Names Repo (https://github.com/centralnic/spec5-reserved-names) and added a small program to merge, normalize, and sort, the various files of reserved names.  The program reads all the text files in a directory and produces a single file of unique domains to be reserved.  I think this complements the current file organization.  The included JAR file has a main class, so double clicking the jar, in a windows environment anyway, should merge all the files in a particular directory and create the single output file.  I've issued a Pull Request.  Comments welcome.

-- John

John Colosi
Senior Manager of Product Development
JColosi at Verisign.com