[gtld-tech] [tmch-tech] Fwd: RPM Requirement of Supporting Claims Service for Release or Allocation of Reserved Domain Names

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Jun 11 19:34:15 UTC 2014

Jeff
Sorry if I'm a bit thick here, but if you could clarify what you're proposing for me it would be helpful.
At the moment most new TLD registries seem to support a variant of the "claims check" which extends the standard "domain check".
Are you proposing removing that or tweaking it?

Just trying to understand what you're saying

Thanks and regards

Michele
--
Mr Michele Neylon