[gtld-tech] "zfa-passwords" vs CZDS

Thomas Corte Thomas.Corte at knipp.de
Wed Mar 26 14:58:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

On 26/03/2014 15:31, John R Levine wrote:

> Yes, I realize that, but if a registry's processes are so sloppy that it
> doesn't remember whose CZDS access applications it's approved, it's hard
> to have a lot of sympathy.

True; then again, the CZDS is supposed to provide a workflow tool for
registries comprehensive enough to replace any local means needed to
keep track of approvals.

In any case, it doesn't make much sense to report figures back to ICANN
which ICANN can easily determine by looking at the data of a
system they provide themselves.

Best regards,

Thomas Corte
TANGO Registry Systems

     |       |
     | knipp |            Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
      -------                    Technologiepark
                                 Martin-Schmeißer-Weg 9
                                 44227 Dortmund
                                 Deutschland

     Dipl.-Informatiker          Tel:    +49 231 9703-0
     Thomas Corte                Fax:    +49 231 9703-200
     Stellvertretender Leiter    SIP:    Thomas.Corte at knipp.de
     Software-Entwicklung        E-Mail: Thomas.Corte at knipp.de

                                 Registereintrag:
                                 Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 13728