[gtld-tech] [tmch-tech] RPM Requirement of Supporting Claims Service for Release or Allocation of Reserved Domain Names

Elaine Pruis elaine at donuts.co
Tue May 27 16:17:42 UTC 2014

There are a few more options we can consider for Claims.  Considering there is some dissent over how to apply the RPM requirements to reserved names it would be wise to meet in London for further discussion.  That will give folks some time to come up with additional options.
Would the ICANN person managing this list please arrange for that?

Elaine Pruis
Vice President, Operations
elaine at donuts.co
+1 509-899-3161