[gtld-tech] Name Collision Addendum - "Affected Names"

Kal Feher Kal.Feher at ariservices.com
Tue Nov 25 21:57:23 UTC 2014

Alexander,
We are able to access the SURL, without having any QLPs. It doesn't appear to be restricted by TLD specific launch details as far as I can tell. But I haven't tested very much.

https://<tmdb-domain-name>/dnl/surl-latest.csv

The path and file is discussed here.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-tmch-func-spec-09#section-6.6

--