[gtld-tech] WHOIS Clarification Advisory Scorecard

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Mon Jan 12 23:14:28 UTC 2015

Colleagues,

Call details are as follows:

Start time: 2015-01-13 17:00 UTC
Duration: 60 minutes
Remote participation: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/tech-services/

Alternatively, you can use phone bridge as follows.

Phone bridge access numbers: http://tinyurl.com/ICANN-PGI
Participant code: 283 940 2851

Please note that you can have bi-directional audio through Adobe Connect.
If you are using the phone bridge, you should mute your Adobe Connect,
otherwise it will create audio feedback.

Regards,

--
Francisco.