[gtld-tech] WHOIS Clarification Advisory Scorecard

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Wed Jan 14 06:22:07 UTC 2015

Colleagues,

Following today’s call, I noted the below as the remaining open issues.

1. The street and voice fields for contacts being required [Jim Gould]
2. Partial match on names/nameserver object queries not being allowed by
default [Jim]
3. Contacts (1 admin = 1 tech) in registrar object queries being required
[Jim]
4. The IDN field should be placed next to the domain name field [Rubens
Kuhl]
5. The implementation date should be six or twelve months after finalizing
the advisory [Jim]

I’m raising these internally and will report back shortly.

Regards,

--
Francisco.