[gtld-tech] TMCH - Service not available

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Tue Jun 30 19:51:40 UTC 2015

What is the update from ICANN/IBM on this?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2015, at 2:10 PM, Ewout de Graaf <ewout at mijndomein.nl<mailto:ewout at mijndomein.nl>> wrote:

It only impacts the registry connection to the TMCH - that is retrieving the DNL lists.

As a registrar we have no problem accessing the TMCH, we can retrieve marks information.

​regards
,

Ewout de Graaf
mijndomein.nl<http://mijndomein.nl>

Is this impacting the EPP service?
Or is it just the web service?

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

On 29/06/2015 08:34, "gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Alexander Mayrhofer" <gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of alexander.mayrhofer at nic.at<mailto:alexander.mayrhofer at nic.at>> wrote: