[gtld-tech] Definition of "% of DNS Service Availability" used in Registrant Survey

Chris Baker cbaker at dyn.com
Mon Sep 28 19:58:02 UTC 2015

Hello,

I was reading the recent ICANN Releases Phase One Registrant Survey on the
Domain Name Landscape and saw mention in the metrics section a "% of DNS
Service Availability." I was wondering if there was a definition for this
measurement available? Possibly some details about how data is collected
where it is collected from? ... etc

Thank you for your time,
 CBaker

Reference:
"% of DNS Service Availability ( Present SLA is 100% )" Category - Trust in
http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/reviews/cct/iag-metrics-final-recs-26sep14-en.pdf