[gtld-tech] RDAP Bootstrap Mechanism for EPP Repository Identifiers?

Klaus Malorny Klaus.Malorny at knipp.de
Mon Aug 1 13:17:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

I just wondered whether an RDAP Bootstrap Service Registry is planned for EPP
Repository Identifiers[1], i.e. for ROID suffixes, similar to the Bootstrap
Service Registry for Domain Name Space[2] – or, if more appropriate, a
generalized approach to include entities from address registries as well. This
would allow RDAP clients to look up a given entity handle without prior
knowledge to which registry it belongs. Or do I miss existing functionality?

Regards,

Klaus

[1] https://www.iana.org/assignments/epp-repository-ids/epp-repository-ids.xhtml
[2] http://www.iana.org/assignments/rdap-dns/rdap-dns.xhtml