[gtld-tech] RDAP Bootstrap Mechanism for EPP Repository Identifiers?

Andrew Newton andy at hxr.us
Mon Aug 1 15:19:37 UTC 2016

Not that this cannot be done with some coordination from ICANN, but
the IETF decided not to do this with respect to entity handles. That
said, on the RIR side of things we do have an informal namespacing
mechanism for entity handles and our RDAP bootstrap server does
attempt to redirect queries to the appropriate place.

-andy