[gtld-tech] Draft RDAP Operational Profile for gTLD Registries and Registrars

Hollenbeck, Scott shollenbeck at verisign.com
Mon Feb 8 13:00:24 UTC 2016

Another question

Probably not. As Rubens noted, there are no SLAs in place for ICANN responsiveness. If I have an obligation to deliver something without differentiated access I have to do that software development work under the assumption that no amendment will be in place before the clock stops ticking. It would be much more efficient to start the work knowing what the end system needs to be because mid-stream changes to software requirements and design or extensive modifications to add new features later are both inefficient and expensive.

Scott