[gtld-tech] Draft RDAP Operational Profile for gTLD Registries and Registrars

Gannon, James-1 james-1.gannon at novartis.com
Fri Jan 8 08:59:15 UTC 2016

The important thing for us to remember and understand here is that we need to ensure that the broadest range of technical options are available to the policy folks on the GNSO PDP, if we artificially (in so far as something that is technically possible and available but we restrict its availability via this process) restrict any options or backload certain technical possibilities we are inadvertently pushing policy into one direction over the other.

James Gannon
IGM Manager – Projects & IT Security SME